What means NECADA?
NECADA means No Emissions CAD for Architecture.
NECADA is a hybrid infrastructure that supports the execution of a simulation model on a cloud, farm or desktop environments. The aim of this infrastructure is to find optimal values for various building parameters and the associated impacts that reduce the energy demand or consumption of the building. The infrastructure combines both, formal languages and co-simulation in order to obtain a complete unambiguous definition of the model, assuring that the final implementation will use the best tools to simulate any model component.
- Consulting about optimization of energy systems.
- Consulting on energy efficiency and simulation.
- Consulting on projects of Systems.
- Service Cloud simulation energy optimization and sustainability.
- Realization of projects NZEB.
- Participation in research projects, product design, sustainability, SmartCities NZEB, efficient energy systems and bioclimatic architecture..
- DEPs (DAPs).
- Assistance in power calculus.
- Cloud service for intensive calculus.